2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Detox wringing to put out

Fight."Eldest brother this time also Yao, in fact now isn't that I don't think backstroke, but the my use toward this whip method hasn't completely understood, although this kind of Mao whip, can also use a stick method, sword method knife method even use, how say also without it originally special feature, each time grow weapons will have it special place, this whip is also similar, so I am waiting late Lian of that Wei to be used.
The attack of Wei late Lian is more and more quick, however the flaw also becomes more and more, not know that being him is intentional, still his whip method also not how, however combine green Long Cheng castellan say, and I before run into of those challengers, seeming to be again should not be so weak.
I see the late Lian of Wei make around, all is that several basically recruit type, although each the opportune moments for using is all very good, but each the opportune moments for using has already had no place that I study, hence I want to try to counter-attack for a while, seeing can force the late Lian of Wei use other recruits type, hence I suddenly the hair leave to quickly evade confrontation with and knock green Long Bian Fan in the hand to return to toward Wei the steel whip on the late Lian hand, however after colliding, and then immediately borrow power take back, at the same time make use of Qiao strength, anti- absorb the whip of the other party, then on pulling a to lead, pull and drag his steel whip to a part, green Long Bian on the close behind hand makes an effort toward the Wei late Lian horizontal knock pass by.
Seeing green Long Bian will tall first lieutenant the loins of the late Lian, can Wei the reaction of the late Lian is not bad either, loins backward on shrinking,Beats Detox, avert from, make this shot of mine, directly beat empty, from the before the waist sweeping of the Wei late Lian over, have never given the Wei late Lian to result in any injury.But the Wei steel whip within late Lian hand at this time again anti- knocked back, the speed is very quick, force I can not continue again to attackstone and have to again take out green Long Bian returns to block, think Wei the attack of the late Lian block down.
"When~" originally sees a late Lian time of that Wei the steel that knock back:.Urgent time knock of, should attackstone dint should not and greatly just to, can who after knowing one collision, just discover that the other party can bump shot in two whips of suddenly enlarge an attack, it makes he this strength that knock in a twinkling enlarged a lot.Strongly pound dint,Artist Series, my green Long Bian together anti- knocked back, come back toward failed my head, and my taking green Long Bian's hand is bumped shot by this, earthquake some become numb, and but power already, already can not deliver dint again before pushing, even even the strength for resisting all have no, see the head that will knock me, if being knocked by these two whips is medium, even if don't knock my head ground,want to make me dizzy to dazzle first half sky of can not.
O.K., another of my the hands for vacating at this times didn't take back and hurriedly made an effort toward own green Long Bian tap in the past, asked for help of the dint of hands anti- the whip pushing the steel of the other party pounds of dint, own body at the same time also lent dint to fly to back, the insurance insurance ground forced to open that to pound all of a sudden.However Wei the steel whip of the late Lian starts to take of the Gang breeze can also pare off my face to repeatedly deliver a pain, and the life value is pretty much also little of a, it is thus clear that this strength for a while have much big.
The Wei late Lian knocks I after backing several steps didn't stop or reduce a slow attack, on the contrary the acceleration made track for shot to come over, the steel in the hand another whip sweeps to come over, and at flick shot of, unexpectedly still took out a steel whip falsely shadow, looking at this strength for whip, if be shot all of a sudden by this, I afraid of can go to rebirth.
"Green Long Po!"I a dozen roll and avert from home position, and quickly stand, at the same time and Wei the late Lian draw back a distance again, however that Wei the attack of the late Lian didn't stop, also have no shot is empty, but still beat to come over toward me, frightenned I hurriedly launch green Long Bian up supplementary technical ability green Long Po to resist,cheap dr dre beats.
"Ao~" Long Ling Bo 's interjection is from green Long Bian.Of the strength seemed to be also to in a twinkling strengthen, green Long Bian on the close behind my hand met with late Lian of Wei of steel whip, Wei the steel whip of the late Lian to blocked down, and Wei the steel whip of the late Lian start to take falsely a shadow seem quilt what block similar, in a twinkling grind to a stop down, then disappear, however Wei late Lian of this is horizontal the strength for pounding remain not small, I am unexpectedly knocked the whole individual directly poured to fly quite a few rice distance, after falling to the ground, also connect back ten behind just stopped down, and my life the value was also beaten for a while by this half have much.
Unexpectedly that Wei the attack of the late Lian unexpectedly so sharp, I used green Long Po resist attackstone, there is unexpectedly also so big injury, and just in a row bumped shot also made my hands some become numb, even had some green Long Jie can not hold, but that Wei the attack of the late Lian haven't stopped, again tightly made track for come over.
"Hold!"I low voice curse and scold a , then the foot quickly twinkle, now I not dare to go to late Lian of Wei again go to hard broke to bump, a carelessly will give° the small life to bump, had to lean against a clever body to keep living to evade confrontation with, let the late Lian of Wei beat not medium oneself, although the Wei late Lian quickly attackstones to make in a row oneself also has no way backstroke, however I know this Wei although late Lian very gains and losses, also affirm is not likely to will keep on thus high strength of attack of, as long as he stops weak come down, is the time that I counter-attack.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 567 blood puts together Wei late Lian
Renew time:2009-9-2319:28:31 chapter word numbers:4189

Ground unreal deathless seven dragonses change 7 chapters
The attack of Wei late Lian can say is arrive me quickly and malicious and quickly can keep evading confrontation with and basically take out not to make moves to counter-attack, now that as for attack flaw that discover late Lian of Wei, also have no dint return shot, and his strength for attack is also very strong, although is every and attackstone all drive I insurance insurance the ground avert from, steel whip within his hand attack start to take of Gang breeze but pare off my life value continuously descend, originally my high instauration ability, should be able to will lower of the life value resume back of, can now drive Wei the late Lian inhibits still and just and continuously and descend, not so bad the speed for descending be not soon, otherwise perhaps I early hanged.
See the late Lian of that Wei attackstone along while, unexpectedly have no the least bit take a rest of meaning, and attackstone speed also have no slow down, say that the system wants Yao to his enactment be have no tired this, the Yao is a bearing of late Wei Lian the dint is extremely high, Gao Dao can also maintain for a long time he is rapid to attackstone, so I have to another the attack thinking a way to make the Wei late Lian slows down, otherwise my evaded confrontation with speed to almost fall behind.
"Hope a month, you attackstone those night soldiers quickly."I after evading confrontation with, loudly toward hoping a month only purine they shout a way, this shouts and almost let I drive Wei the attack shot of the late Lian solid, however since so, also drive it the whip end tip swept a left shoulder, the left shoulder was unexpectedly knocked half piece flesh and blood by this whip, and the left hand basically lost combat ability.
"Accept a way!"Hope a month only purine they see me always drive Wei the late Lian press to beat, original very strain, but hear I make them attackstone night soldier, is also have never responded to open mouth should, however should finish not and so return to matter, start doing not understand I why fight haven't ended will they attackstone those night soldiers.
"!Handsome elder brother, you see the eldest brother get hurt, why does he make us attackstone a night soldier?"The Tyrannosaurus sees I finish shouting drive Wei the late Lian shoot.Beat the left shoulder flesh and blood is misty, immediately exclaimed, then again toward hoping a month only the purine ask a way.
"Do not know, however the eldest brother since ordered, we shine on to do be."Hope a month only the purine temporarily also have never thought I why make them attackstone a night soldier at this time, however he know that I make them do so, affirmation have my meaning, just he temporarily have never thought just.So still shine on to do.Then urge to dance them to start attackstoning indiscriminately, still make the babysitter add a treatment sorcery for me at the same time.
"Feed, why do you make them attackstone my under charge."Wei once the late Lian see dance the that brigade night soldier whom they all took down from the top of hill toward him to offend to go indiscriminately and immediately got angry with ground to jump to open.Very in anger drink to ask a way toward me.
"E?We come to this this time lie Long Shan originally be for wringing to put out these night clan ground night soldiers of, but challenge you, only is my temporary viewpoint.What problem?"Part time way, simultaneously take advantage o Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论