2012年11月12日星期一

dr dre beats ken up by Zhang Zi Y

Open for several years hereafter.I again of station at Zhang Jia's doorway, several yearses passed by, Zhang Jia seems to have no change, I stand at here, but identity already dissimilarity.
While aming full to living exclamation I.Gatekeeper domestic but walk, politely ask a way:
"This big master don't know if do you occupy?"
", " I this just returns to absolute being, very quick of I realize I like this stands at the somebody else's doorway and really have let life Yi of possibility, after accompanying a smiling face, I lightly said:
"Can trouble the little elder brother notifies a , say to is an enemy Ming the heart comes to visit a landlord especially."
Hear me after saying these immediately peep out the bewitching smile of one silk on the domestic face that comes over to ask words, he receives to say:
"Is an enemy landlord!You hurriedly the inside please and outside and coldly freeze of, you get to doorman an inside to a little bit wait for a second, I this notifies to our house master."
For at the beginning Zhang Jia whom I took out from the predicament, my mood is in fact keeping in mind to feel grateful of mood of, after all if wasn't oneself to at the beginning meet Zhang Zhi dong, I still stay by the side that to break temple and difficultly survive between the city well.
However for Zhang Jia's affair I intentionally all give neglect, after and then coming to ownly and nearby have other women, my ear can hear the opportunity of Zhang Jia's news also seldom, the voice of always engaged oneself.
Sudden in the door of doorman opened, a young childe walked to come in and saw me, and he smiles hello way
"My father knows enemy landlord, you come my simple home and let especially at under come accolade, if the place neglected still hopes enemy landlord you can forgive."
The in front is at the beginning Zhang Zi Yang of the Yang Yang of that disease, look the forehead meaning that has already had a kind of maturity now, even I still hear that Zhang Jia's business in nowadays has already been slowly taken up by Zhang Zi Yang as well.
I stand up to hurtle a Zhang Zi Yang's arch hand to say:
"Is a childe, the enemy someone comes this time, wanting to cooperate with expensive number a business."
Zhang Zi Yang is tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"Cooperate one matter, say again soon afterward, is my father waiting for enemy landlord your your good self in the hall."
Is tiny tiny in my heart on sighing, but still heel at Zhang Jia's hall of after death arriving at of Zhang Zi Yang before, title see go to, have already had several yearses, seemed to have no too big variety, however look all have a brand-new look, estimate is two years ago, while greatly marrying Zhang Zi Yang all once repaired.
Is past ground of to revisit unavoidably the heart contain exclamation, at the beginning I am the husband who makes the absolute being badly become Zhang Ying Ying in my ghost, cure illness for the sake of Zhang Zi Yang of the time.BE I the first time feel easy in this world and happy date.
Recall part events, just while feeling deeply about, there is some old voices in one ring out in the ear:
"Enemy landlord, the old man body is unwell, have never greeted in person, the disrespectful place still hopes enemy landlord you can forgive."
The situation of cloth dress Hou early has been already led, and setting up formally of original imperial government my time big four of publicize.In addition to the officials in the imperial government, the person knowing also some connected big businessmen, but I now is put clear ascend door to visit as a businessman, Zhang Zhi Dong also set up for to have no knowledge and took the businessman whom I make a pure and unadulterated.
The words that hear Zhang Zhi Dong, I this just noticing Zhang Zhi Dong's facial expression isn't very good, the spirit seems some Wei mis.I hurriedly say:
"Do not thought of that Zhang Lao's landlord unexpectedly takes a disease, otherwise of words, at under is absolutely can't put~to the troubl Zhang Lao's landlord."
Zhang Zhi Dong shook to shake head and spoke slowly a way:
"The enemy landlord is getting more polite, you I originally isn't an outsider."
Imply some meaning very obviously in Zhang Zhi Dong's words, I am tiny tiny on smiling, but didn't say again what, own true identity was no longer what secret.
Descending a person is very quick of carried tea and drinks to come up.Zhang Zhi Dong flicks, let those bottom after person all descend to go to, this just openings ask a way:
"It is said that the enemy landlord wants to talk about business with me?"
I order and let go of heart in original of the fragmentary thing, I the openings say:
"These two years, I with those Buddha Lang machine the person cooperate and knew that they have one thing and is called snuff pot, I want to do this business, so want to cooperate, be created snuff pot by you with landlord piece."
Zhang Zhi Dong Le for a while the beard of chin, deliberate for a while just slowly open mouth to say:
"Although I and those Buddha Lang machine the person have no contact, however city teacher those come from Buddha Lang machine of the things are also many, pour is an enemy landlord the snuff said by you.But make the old man feeling some unusual, don't know to exactly is He Wu?"
I took out a bottle of the snuff that readies to by himself/herself from own cuff of sleeve lieutenant general and put at table top.Zhang Zhi Dong takes that at in the hand, a face curiously says:
"I seemed to be at the in home of country Zhang to once see this and just heard that these things are very rarely seen, what Buddha Lang machine person there spread to come over."
I order and say:
"Stay before the Portuguese on island in the mirror lake a period of time have already been swept floor by me to go out, originally I intended to do this business of, everythings all have already got ready, waits through year and then opens, but who knew those Portugueses to unexpectedly want to kill my year pig, I also have no polite to them."
Zhang Zhi Dong ordered to nod and said:
"This affair I also heard 1:00, hear you all threw the raw silks of more than ten thousand loads to in the sea and returned those Portugueses all to expeled island in the mirror lake."
I drink one mouthful tea and drinks, this just lightly say:
"I am such, to I not okay, I will be double to compensate!"
Zhang Zhi Dong some misgiving ground see my one eye, this just say:
"However some time, your opponent can't tolerate you have the ability to revenge his!"
In my heart on moving, the of Zhang Zhi Dong's words is obviously different from of meaning, the perhaps it is he knew some what?
Regrettable is Zhang Zhi Dong took the snuff pot on the table and said:
"Purple sun, you take enemy landlord to be partial to in the hall, enemy landlord, you temporary are partial to hall with the child, I go to and come right away."
I see Zhang Zhi Dong take that at in the hand, know that he is going to seek the old jade Jiangs of he's in home, I order.
Because Zhang Zi Yang arrived at a hall behind of small be partial to hall in, here usually be use to talk about business of, don't see hall is a so-called formal situation, meet guests to all want to carry on over there, otherwise of the words will don't show respect, but actually who can't negotiate an affair in a so so big hall, either.
After Zhang Zi Yang accompanies the effort that I did in a short while, the sudden openings says:
"Enemy landlord you wait for a while, I let person last tea."
The all big doors families all have a rules, those are the masters of in home to negotiate the time of affair with guest, if was flicked to back, so descended a person to know these affairs to aren't what he or she can knows, will walk from a distance, in case have the suspicion of eavesdropping.
So Zhang Zi Yang so on saying, I also not speak up what, always can not make people loudly yell, so and really have already lost chastity.
After Zhang Zi Yang walks, I had some without the pleasures of life, every where hesitate it is partial to the decoration in the hall, the door sudden rings out, I know that Zhang Zi Yang came back, but turned head a to see,dr dre beats, I but Leng at there.
The bearer isn't Zhang Zi Yang, a beautiful and slender Jing the beautiful face is the small quilted jacket of shallow green on the body and descend a body is also a long skirt of thin green, be suffused with to have a burst of bitter and astringent taste in my heart, didn't thought of that oneself can again see Zhang Ying Ying.
Two people are some kind of to see, Zhang Ying Ying turns round to close the door, and the ground of You You says:
"I listen to the purple sun say that you came over, so come over and see."
I am some at a loss what to dos, I don't know how I faces Zhang Ying Ying, originally I thought that she had no feelings to me of, but who know when I after aming persecuted by Zhang Kun, she at outside exposed to cold and wet on a journeily looked for my whereabouts, and have too been a husband's younger sister to live alone up to now.
Two people who don't also order to break that window paper, but the but again am Xie Zheng's time according to me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论